Worsborough Chair With Hygiene Gap - NHS Spec
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
Worsborough Chair With Hygiene Gap, offers a range of features to make them the ideal choice for a medical environment and is NHS Specification. Suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) The chair frame comes in a choice of 5 lacquered wood finishes and is polished using medicote lacquer which resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection.
The Wood frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources - FSC 106281
- Worsborough Chair With Hygiene NHS Specification
- Available In Three Seat Heights 410mm, 460mm & 510mm
- Tested to BS EN 15373 2007 For Extreme Contract Use
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- Chair Frame Available In 5 Wood Finishes And Polished Using Medicote Lacquer Which Resists Microbial Growth To Combat The Spread Of Infection.
- The Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources - FSC 106281
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post. (Please call 0844 8248677 or email your request).
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Delivery 5 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here