THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Deepdale Chair, a classic and economical high seat chair with removable seat cushion, with wooden arms and available in a choice of 5 wood finishes and polished using medicoate laquer which resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection. The wood frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources - FSC 106281 The chairs are suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.)
- Deepdale Chair
- Economical High Seat Chair
- Removable Seat Cushion
- Wooden Arms
- Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources
- Available In A Choice Of 5 Wood Finishes And Polished Using Medicoate Laquer Which Resists Microbial Growth To Combat The Spread Of Infection
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post. (Please call 0844 8248677 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Delivery 5 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here