THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Jubilee Chair, a classic and economical easy access high seat chair with removeable seat cushion, high back and front cross bar. The basic model comes with open sides and polished arms, with optional padded uphostered arms, wings, and filled upholstered sides. The chairs are suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) This chair frame comes in a laquered light oak finish.
- Jubilee Chair
- Economical Easy Access High Seat Chair
- Removable Seat Cushion
- High Back & Front Cross Bar
- Open Sides And Polished Arms As The Basic Model
- Optional Padded Upholstered Arms
- Optional Wings
- Optional Filled Sides
- Internal Seat Width 500mm & Internal Seat Depth 450mm & Arm Height 670mm
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Frame Comes In A Light Oak Finish
- Optional Anti-Bacterial Hygienilac Lacquer Coating For All Wooden Surfaces
- 5 Year Guarantee On Frames & Springs
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES OR DEVON, CORNWALL AND THE HIGHLANDS
Delivery 4-6 Weeks
5 Year Guarantee On Frames & Springs From Manufacturer
(Faster Delivery Options Available - Please Call The Office On 033 013 40284)