Deepdale Chair With Padded Arms
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Deepdale Chair With Padded Arms, a classic and economical high seat chair with removeable seat cushion, upholstered padded arms, high back and front cross bar. The chairs are suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) This chair frame comes in a choice of 5 lacquered wood finishes. The wooden frame is made from European Hard Woods from sustainable sources (FSC 106281). The wood is polished using Medicoate Laquer and this resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection. Arm Height 610mm. Weight Tolerance 18 Stone.
- Deepdale Chair With Upholstered Padded Arms
- Economical High Seat Chair
- Arm Height 610mm
- Removable Seat Cushion
- High Back & Front Cross Bar
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Chair Frame Available In 5 Wood Finishes
- The wooden frame is made from European Hard Woods from sustainable sources (FSC 106281). The wood is polished using Medicoate Laquer and this resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL, SOMERSET, DORSET, CARMARTHENSHIRE, PEMBROKESHIRE, CEREDIGION & POSTCODES G60/G63-G68 INC,G82-G84 INC & THE HIGHLANDS - PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Delivery Normally 6-7 Weeks