Deepdale Chair - Full Spec
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Deepdale Chair - Full Spec, With Padded Arms & Wings, and filled sides. This classic and economical high seat chair comes with a removable seat cushion, and is suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as hospital ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) This chair frame comes in a choice of 7 lacquered wood finishes and is polished using medicoate laquer which resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection. The wood frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources - FSC 106281. Weight Tolerance 18 Stone.
- Deepdale Chair - Full Spec
- Economical High Seat Chair
- Removable Seat Cushion
- Winged Back With Upholstered Padded Arms And Filled Sides
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Chair Frame Available In 7 Wood Finishes And Polished Using Medicoate Laquer Which Resists Microbial Growth To Combat The Spread Of Infection.
- Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources - FSC 106281
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL & THE HIGHLANDS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Normally 10-12 Week Delivery From Order