Layton Chair, an attractive medium-backed chair with sloping arms and wooden frontage, suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. The chair has a removeable seat for ease of cleaning. It is available in a range of anti-microbial, stain-resistant and urine repellant vinyls and fabrics. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) Available in 5 wood finishes. THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- Layton Chair
- Medium Back Chair
- Sloping Arms & Wooden Frontage
- Removeable Seat For Ease Of Cleaning
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Choice Of 5 Wood Finishes
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post. (Please call 0844 8248677 or email your request).
This manufacturer can provide a display van sample service for this chair. (Please call the office on 0844 8248677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Delivery 3-5 Weeks