IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING PRICES FOR THIS PRODUCT: Due to unprecedented rises in the costs of raw materials and shipping, the manufacturer of the products on this page, cannot guarantee fixed prices to UK Healthcare Chairs, since raw materials and shipping costs are changing sometimes on a daily basis. All orders are therefore on a Price-On-Application basis. Please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to confirm current pricing. We apologise for any inconvenience, and we hope the situation returns to normal in due course.
Highfield Chair, an attractive wing-back high-seat chair with sloping arms and wooden frontage, suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. The chair has a removeable seat for ease of cleaning. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) Available in 5 wood finishes. THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- Highfield Chair
- High Seat Chair
- Attractive Sloping Arms & Wooden Frontage
- Removeable Seat For Ease Of Cleaning
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Choice Of 5 Wood Finishes
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
This manufacturer can provide a display van sample service for this chair. (Please call the office on 033 013 40284 or email email@example.com)
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Delivery 3-5 Weeks