Highfield Chair, an attractive wing-back high-seat chair with sloping arms and wooden frontage, suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as ward rooms, day care, hospices and housing associations. The chair has a removeable seat for ease of cleaning. It is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) Available in 5 wood finishes. THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- Highfield Chair
- High Seat Chair
- Attractive Sloping Arms & Wooden Frontage
- Removeable Seat For Ease Of Cleaning
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Ward Rooms, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Choice Of 5 Wood Finishes
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
This manufacturer can provide a display van sample service for this chair. (Please call the office on 0844 8248677 or email email@example.com)
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Delivery 3-5 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here