Hamilton Chair, an attractive wing chair with sloping arms with wooden frontal trims, suitable for use in the nursing home or care home and ideal in other healthcare environments such as day care, hospices and housing associations. A popular chair too for the lounge and bedroom. This robust chair is available in a range of anti-microbial vinyls and fabric upholstery options. Vinyl upholstery is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean programmes, while fabric upholstery remains waterproofed and washable with a laminated backing, but will require a different cleaning regime. (For further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning please click the (i) on the tabs below.) Available in 5 wood finishes. THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
- Hamilton Chair
- Attractive Sloping Arms
- Suitable For Nursing & Care Home, Day Room Etc..
- Ideal In Healthcare Environments Such As Hospices & Housing Associations
- Popular Chair For The Lounge & Bedroom
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Choice Of 5 Wood Finishes
- 2 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
- CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
This manufacturer can provide a display van sample service for this chair. (Please call the office on 0844 8248677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Delivery 3-5 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here