Oakdale Side Chair
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Oakdale Side Chair, with wood frame, and seat and back upholstered in a range of anti-bacterial fabrics and vinyls. The chair is suitable for use in healthcare environments including reception areas or waiting rooms, or for use in dining areas. The wooden frame is made from European Hard Woods from sustainable sources (FSC 106281) comes in a choice of 5 wood colour finishes.The wood is polished using Medicoate Laquer and this resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection.Further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning can be found by clicking the (i) on the tabs below.
- Oakdale Side Chair
- Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From Sustainable Sources -FSC 106281
- Wood Frame In A choice Of 5 Wood Finishes
- Medicoate Laquer On All wood Surfaces Resists Microbial Growth To Combat The Spread Of Infection
- Suitable For Healthcare For Use In Dining Rooms, Waiting Rooms & Reception Areas
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post. (Please call 0844 8248677 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Delivery 5 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here