Oakdale Arm Chair
THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES.
Oakdale Arm Chair, with wood frame, and seat and back upholstered in a range of anti-bacterial fabrics and vinyls. The chair is suitable for use in healthcare environments including reception areas or waiting rooms, or for use in dining areas. The wooden frame is made from European hard woods from sustainable sources (FSC 106281) comes in a choice of 7 wood colour finishes. The wood frame is polished using medicoate laquer which resists microbial growth to combat the spread of infection. Further details on the upholstery composition and cleaning can be found by clicking the (i) on the tabs below.
Minimum Order 4 Chairs.
- Oakdale Arm Chair
- Arm Height 640mm
- Wood Frame Is Made From European Hard Woods From sustainable Sources - FSC 106281
- Wood Frame In A Choice Of 7 Wood Finishes And Polished Using Medicoate Laquer Which Resists Microbial Growth To Combat The Spread Of Infection.
- Suitable For Healthcare For Use In Dining Rooms
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Fabrics & Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements
- Guarantee 2 Years
- THIS CHAIR CANNOT BE DELIVERED TO DOMESTIC ADDRESSES
- DELIVERY SURCHARGE APPLIES TO LONDON, DEVON, CORNWALL & THE HIGHLANDS PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Normally 10-12 Week Delivery From Order