Medical Grade Gas-Lift Office Chair
The Medical Grade Gas-Lift Office Chair features a permanent contact back, aluminium 5-star base and column, and sterile vinyl upholstery. The chair also contains a HEPA filter to clean expelled air from the seat. Ideal in a number of medical settings including medical offices, treatment rooms, examination rooms, and other medical environments.
The standard 2 lever adjustments on the chair controls both the gas-lift and back rake, with optional extras including an independent seat and back mechanism. The chair comes with brake loaded soft tyre castors as standard, or can also be fitted with glides as optional extra. The chair comes in a choice of vinyls containing anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agents, which are designed for use in high risk infection control areas. Weight Tolerance 19 Stone
- Medical Grade Gas-Lift Office Chair
- Permanent Contact Back
- Aluminium 5-Star Base & Column
- Weight Tolerance 19 Stone
- Chair Comes On Brake Loaded Soft Tyre Castors As Standard
- Sterile Vinyl Upholstery
- HEPA Filter Feature To Clean Expelled Air From The Seat
- Ideal For Treatment Rooms, Examination Rooms, Industrial & Medical Environments Etc..
- Choice Of Anti-Microbial Vinyls
- All Chair Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements & Are Suitable For Severe Contract Use
- 6 Year Guarantee
6 Year Manufacturer Guarantee
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post. (Please call 0844 8248677 or email your request).
Delivery 4 Weeks