Marten Bariatric NHS Patient Chair
Marten Bariatric NHS Patient Chair, commonly found in hospitals, waiting rooms, and clinics around the UK. The chair has a 40 stone weight tolerance and is constructed from a solid wood frame and is upholstered in medical grade vinyl from the Chieftain Just Colour range. (Vinyl samples are available on request by post.) The chair frame comes in light wood finish which is easily cleanable, and optional extras include Housekeeping Wheels for easy movement of the chair, Drop Down Arms, Leg Height Adjusters which can extend the height of the chair up to 10cms, and Wings to assist the user to stay sat upright in the chair. Weight Tolerance 40 Stone.
- Marten Bariatric NHS Patient Chair
- 40 Stone Weight Tolerance
- NHS Specification
- Cheiftain Just Colour Medical Grade Vinyl Upholstery
- Optional Housekeeping Wheels
- Optional Drop Down Arms
- Optional Height Adjusters Vary The Height Of The Chair By Up To 10cm
- Optional Wings
- Suitable For Hospitals, Nursing & Care Homes, Day Rooms Etc..
- Ideal In All Healthcare Environments Including Hospices & Housing Associations
- Guarantee 2 Years
Vinyl/Fabric Sample Cards Available By Post - Recommended . (Please call 033 013 40284 or email your request).
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Delivery 4 Weeks