Kendall Chair available with or without arms. The Kendall chair comes with seats and backs which are upholstered with a contract vinyl, which is wipeable and washable and suitable for severe contract use. The vinyl used incorporates a permanent anti-microbial and anti-fungal additive that inhibits the growth of a wide spectrum of harmful bacteria and fungi. These chairs are ideal for hospital and medical reception rooms, waiting areas and other public area environments. They are part of a range which includes our Kendall beam seating allowing a range of mix and match seating in waiting & reception areas.
Weight Bearing to 20 Stone.
- Kendall Chairs with Or Without Arms
- Vinyl Upholstered Seats
- Contract Vinyl Suitable For Severe Contract Use
- Vinyl Incorporates A Permanent Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Additive To Inhibit The Growth Of Harmful Bacteria
- Ideal For Hospital & Medical Reception & Waiting Areas
- All Components Meet Relevant Fire Retardancy Requirements & Are Suitable For Severe Contract Use
- 2 Year Guarantee
Manufacturers Guarantee 2 Years
Delivery 4 Weeks
Choose your vinyl or fabric range by clicking here